Thunderful Group Year-End Report 2020
An intensive year characterized by strong growth and good profitability
FOURTH QUARTER OCTOBER-DECEMBER 2020
- Revenues increased by 28.1 percent to 1,288.3 MSEK (1,005.4 MSEK).
- Operating profit amounted to 67.8 MSEK (122.9 MSEK), a decrease of 44.8 percent and corresponding to an operating margin of 5.3 percent (12.2 percent)
- Net profit amounted to 34.5 MSEK (100.2 MSEK)
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to 0.60 SEK (0.69 SEK)
- Operating cash flow amounted to –117.0 MSEK (125.4 MSEK)
- 7 december was first day of trading in Thunderful Group shares on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market
- Thunderful Group acquired Station Interactive AB:s operations
- Thunderful Group acquired Coatsink Software, Ltd
- Revenues increased by 45.6 percent to 3,082.3 MSEK (2,116.4 MSEK)
- Operating profit amounted to 215.0 MSEK (209.1 MSEK), an increase of 2.8 percent and corresponding to an operating margin of 7.0 percent (9.9 percent)
- Net profit for the period amounted to 135.0 MSEK (167.8 MSEK)
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to 2.59 SEK (3.36 SEK)
- Operating cash flow amounted to 48.7 MSEK (141.7 MSEK)
- The Board proposes that no dividend be paid for 2020
Comparative figures for 2019 come from total historical financial information presented in the prospectus. They are not from the legal annual report 2019.
EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE QUARTER
- Thunderful Group acquired German game publisher and game developer Headup GmbH in February 2021.
This Full Year Report is information that is mandatory for Thunderful Group AB to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 07:30 CET on February 24, 2021.
For more information about Thunderful Group, please contact:
Brjann Sigurgeirsson, CEO, Thunderful Group
Tel: +46 708 16 16 32
Anders Maiqvist, CFO, Thunderful Group
Tel: +46 739 37 24 36
About Thunderful Group
Thunderful Group is primarily a Nordic group of companies active in development and publishing of games and distribution of, i.e., Nintendo products, games, game accessories and toys. With headquarters in Gothenburg and additional offices in Sunderland, Karlshamn, Kungsbacka, Aarhus, Skövde, Helsinki, Malmö, Helsingborg, Copenhagen, Larvik, Hohenwestedt and Hong Kong, Thunderful Group's overall goal is to provide high-quality entertainment products for people of all ages. Thunderful Group is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier. FNCA Sweden AB is appointed Certified Adviser, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46(0)8-528 00 399.