Thunderful Group Interim Report January – March 2021
An exciting first quarter with good profitability
First quarter January–March 2021
- Revenue increased by 8.0% to 568.3 MSEK (526.3).
- Adjusted EBITA rose by 11.7% to 54.5 MSEK (48.8), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 9.6% (9.3).
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 15.5% to 62.7 MSEK (54.3), corresponding to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 11.0% (10.3).
- Operating profit (EBIT) declined by 10.4% to 35.4 MSEK (39.5), corresponding to an operating margin of 6.2% (7.5).
- Profit for the quarter amounted to 13.2 MSEK (21.6).
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to 0.19 SEK (0.43).
- Operating cash flow amounted to –42.8 MSEK (–39.5).
- On 15 March 2021, Thunderful Group acquired the German game publisher and game developer Headup GmbH.
Events after the end of the quarter
On 30 April, Thunderful Group announced that its subsidiary Coatsink Software Ltd had signed new game development agreements valued at more than 20 MUSD.
This information is such information as Thunderful Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 08:00 CEST on 18 May 2021.
For more information, please contact:
Brjann Sigurgeirsson, CEO, Thunderful Group
Phone: +46 708 16 16 32
About Thunderful Group
Thunderful Group is a group of companies that develop games, publish games, and distribute Nintendo products, games, game accessories and toys. With headquarters in Gothenburg and additional offices in Sunderland, Karlshamn, Kungsbacka, Aarhus, Skövde, Cologne, Helsinki, Malmö, Helsingborg, Copenhagen, Larvik, Hohenwestedt and Hong Kong, Thunderful Group's overall goal is to provide high-quality entertainment products for people of all ages. Thunderful Group is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier. FNCA Sweden AB is appointed Certified Adviser, email@example.com, +46(0)8-528 00 399.