Thunderful Group Interim Report January–March 2022
First quarter January–March 2022
- Revenue increased 7.3% to 609.6 MSEK (568.3).
- Adjusted EBITA fell –49.9% to 27.3 MSEK (54.5), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 4.5% (9.6).
- Adjusted EBITDA decreased –30.3% to 43.7 MSEK (62.7), corresponding to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 7.2% (11.0).
- Operating profit (EBIT) declined –85.3% to 5.2 MSEK (35.4), corresponding to an operating margin of 0.9% (6.2).
- Profit for the quarter amounted to 1.1 MSEK (13.2).
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to 0.01 SEK (0.19).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to 202.7 MSEK (65.9).
- Consolidated cash and cash equivalents together with unutilised credit facilities amounted to 410.3 MSEK (642.3).
- Bergsala AB extended the distribution agreement with Nintendo of Europe Gmbh.
- Thunderful Group has entered into a confirmed credit facility of 55 MEUR with Danske Bank.
Events after the end of the quarter
Thunderful Group has paid the earn-out to the seller of Headup Gmbh through the directed issue of 75,995 new shares in Thunderful Group AB, corresponding to 277,777.78 EUR.
This information is of a nature that Thunderful Group AB is obligated to publish under the EU’s Market Abuse Regulation. It was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact persons set out below at 7:30 a.m. CEST on 18 May 2022.