Thunderful Group Interim Report January–March 2023
A solid first quarter in a year with several exciting game releases
First quarter January–March 2023
- Net revenue increased 1.7 percent to 555.4 MSEK (546.0).
- Operating profit (EBIT) increased 217.5 percent to 19.2 MSEK (6.0), corresponding to an operating margin of 3.1 percent (1.0).
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 63.1 percent to 72.6 MSEK (44.5), corresponding to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 11.9 percent (7.3).
- Adjusted EBITA increased 86.5 percent to 52.5 MSEK (28.1), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 8.6 percent (4.6).
- Profit for the quarter amounted to 13.5 MSEK (1.1).
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to 0.19 SEK (0.01).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to 64.3 MSEK (202.7).
- Consolidated cash and cash equivalents together with unutilised credit facilities amounted to 329.3 MSEK (410.3) as of 31 March 2023.
Events after the end of the quarter
No significant events after the end of the quarter.
This information is of a nature that Thunderful Group AB is obligated to publish under the EU’s Market Abuse Regulation. It was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact persons set out below at 7:30 a.m. CEST on 16 May 2023.
For more information, please contact:
Anders Maiqvist, Acting CEO, Thunderful Group, +46 739 37 24 36
Lennart Sparud, CFO, Thunderful Group, +46 705 58 66 04
About Thunderful Group
Thunderful Group is a group of companies that develops, publishes and invests in games, while also distributing Nintendo products, games, game accessories and toys. The headquarters is located in Gothenburg, Sweden, with additional offices in Aarhus, Cologne, Copenhagen, Guildford, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Karlshamn, Kungsbacka, Larvik, Madrid, Malmö, Newcastle, Skövde and Stockholm. The Group's overall goal is to provide high-quality entertainment products for people of all ages. Thunderful Group is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier. FNCA Sweden AB is appointed Certified Adviser, email@example.com.